The ISIMM Founding Board is pleased to announce that Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology (AIMM) is the official ISIMM-affiliated journal. ISIMM members with dues paid in full are eligible for a complimentary online subscription to AIMM.
After joining ISIMM and completing your registration by following email instructions issued after successful PayPal payment, you can immediately access your AIMM subscription by clicking on the referral link found under the “AIMM Access” tab in the main menu.
In addition, instructions for online access to AIMM through a personal account on the AIMM website will be emailed to the email address that you used to sign up. Please note that this manual access to your AIMM subscription is set up on a monthly basis at the end of each month. If you become an ISIMM member at the beginning of the month, your member details will be forwarded to AIMM for personal subscription activation at the end of the month.
Once you are an ISIMM member, you can create an online profile on the AIMM website and register your account number for online access if you wish not to use the referral link in the “AIMM Access” tab. Please follow these instructions to complete your personal online access:
– Go to http://journals.lww.com/appliedimmunohist
– Click the Gear and Select “Register” (upper right corner)
– Choose a username and password
– Click “Continue”
– Enter your name and address
– Click “Continue”
– Enter any of the optional information you wish
– Click the End User License Agreement box (this box must be checked)
– Click “Complete Registration”
– Wait a few minutes and check your email for the registration confirmation.
– Click on the link contained in that email. You will be redirected to a page where you will be prompted to login.
(If you do not receive the email confirmation, please let us know and we will complete the registration for you.)
– Click on the option “Yes! I am a subscriber and I want to activate my online subscription(s).” If you do not get this option click on “Activate” in the upper right hand corner of the journals web page.
– Enter the account number provided to you in the original email from AIMM.
If you have any questions regarding the AIMM online activation process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.